Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Christian is a Christian


Our Church and our pastor, although United, pushing for everyone to get into small groups. There is no adult Sunday School classes, in fact, choosing to focus on small group Ministry instead.

We use some of the ideas of Rick Warren. I know. Some folks don't like this. But the lessons about purpose driven church helped us.And now we are involved in the campaign "40 days of Community ' intellectual development. focus: what on earth are WE here?

Today, as I sat scribbling notes while our pastor preached, I realized that the message is available to all, regardless of what beliefs or lack thereof.

The message today was about how we need other people in our lives and how we have created an independent but interdependence.

Were the main ideas presented:

1) I need others to walk with me.

2) I need others to work with me.

3) should pay special attention to me by others.

4) I need others to laugh and weep with me.

These ideas apply to us all, no matter what we think about God or Jesus. we need each other, and this is a message that is often present. This is not a message taught our children to school.Today, people think they can do it all and do it all by themselves.In particular, women, have this mindset believe we can work outside the home, plus the best MOM, wife, warmth, laundress, Cook, nursemaid, etc.It is no wonder we get so tired unless so cranky, sometimes we really weren't created to do everything alone.

My next point sermon apply more to the Christian community.

5) I need others to live with me.

What really hit me this morning was the reminder that better control of all is to love for believers of other believers.

This is where Christians fall short; that's why others, even those who are seeking God or some kind of response to spiritual struggles, to turn away from the Christian Church; we are so busy talking about how we should worship, regardless of whether we should use grape juice or wine for the society, and other things that are insignificant to the Lord, that we humans away instead of collection to the Fold.

Jesus said, "your love for one another will show the world that you are my disciples."John 13: 35 NLT

1 Thessalonians 5: 12 GW ways, encourage each other and reinforce one another. "

CEV Hebrews 13: 6, "Maintaining concerned with each other and supporters of the Lord 's."

When was the last time that you prayed for the Church down the street, with a different name; When was the last time you got into discussions with other Christians and kept silent about your differences and includes important things that we share?

In the world around us, Christians are Christians; And you know something? Have the right idea.







No comments:

Post a Comment