Saturday, October 23, 2010

The sermon on the wedding


What do you think will happen with the Association of man and woman if couples have committed themselves conscientiously follow the characteristics of the sermon on the mount? I think there will be less divorce about you? Also, of course there would be happier children in the household, we are there?

Below I have done a guide confirmation one week for wedding using the "sermon on the mount; try it for a week, and if all goes well, try it for another week, etc.

Copy/paste/print this weekly wedding guide--follow for three weeks and see how you feel about yourself and their spouses.If you feel like email my results, I would love to hear from you.

1.) Today on Monday, I'll not acting proud with my husband. I humble myself, even if I think I am right.

Blessed are the poor in spirit, for it is the Kingdom of heaven
Matthew 5: 3

2.) Today, Tuesday, I'll just ask my husband, not himself. The whole day we frankly gentle and kindness to my wife Would make only. those things that will provide and polite to my wife/husband.

Blessed are the meek shall inherit the Earth. Matthew 5: 5

3.) Now on Wednesday, I will give my husband/wife wishes. what request, within reason will not be denied.Will not be selfish.

4.) Today on Thursday, I'll find one or more biblical ways to improve my marriage.What would God want to make my marriage today? how do I make my wife/husband feel good about who he is?How can I get the happy?

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, because it will be filled in.Matthew 5: 6

5.) Today on Friday, I'll forgive my wife/husband injury to my heart.I ask God to get rid of my heart and mind negative emotions and resentment towards my husband would forgive. Really.

Blessed be beneficial because it will show mercy; Matthew 5: 7

6.) Today on Saturday, I admit my inability to my spouse and the most important God. Today I ask God to grant forgiveness and free me from the temptation to sin.

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they see God Matthew 5: 8

7.) Today on Sunday, I'll be a peacemaker. I will not go or to fight with my wife/husband. Today I can find one or more ways in which I can bring contentment and peace in my marriage.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they called sons of God; Matthew 5: 9

I have just finished an interview with radio network world talk where I discuss spiritual awareness for marriage; if you have some time today, surf in there and listen to what I have to say about marriage.

http://www.globaltalkradio.com







No comments:

Post a Comment